We supply Tray Dryer that is adequately designed by our designers and adroit personnel who take every care in the fabrication of a durable and highly efficient range of machines. Available in various models such as 12 trays, 24 trays, 48 trays, 96trays, these are high in performance and low on maintenance. The major problem in calculations on real dryers is that conditions change as the drying air and the drying solids move along the dryer in a continuous dryer, or change with time in the batch dryer. Such implications take them beyond the scope of the present book, but the principles of mass and heat balances are the basis and the analysis is not difficult once the fundamental principles of drying are understood.
- Robust construction
- Built on formed angles of 3mm thick sheet and suitably reinforced with angles and sections
- External walls are manufactured from 1.6mm thick stainless steel sheets of 304 qualities
- The internal of the dryer is built of 1.6 mm thick s.s 304 quality sheets insulated with minimum 50 mm thick glass wool insulation and caddied with s,s, polished sheets
- Fresh air inlet through 20 micron pp cloth filters and a adjustable air outlet flap and a door at the front
- Explosion proof door is locked with the help of spring loaded ball latches with suitable pressure.
- To prevent leakages door lips are having neoprene rubber gasket.
- Designed and manufactured as per GMP standard
- Aesthetic look
- Buffed externally to 150 grit matt finish
- Internally buffed to 220 grit mirror finish
- The Air inside the Tray Dryer is heated by “U” tube S.S.304 air heaters each of 1 KW.
- The heaters are fitted on the sides of the dryer to facilitate uniform heating.
- Maximum temperature attained inside the dryer is 100′ C
- The temperature is indicated and controlled by a Digital Temperature indicator cum controller over full range of heating load
- To prevent the heaters from becoming red hot these are inserted inside tubular pipe
- The terminals of the heaters are brought outside the dryer to make it safer for operations for solvent based products
|No. Of Trays||24||48||96|
|Tray size||16 x 32 x 1.25||16 x 32 x 1.25||16 x 32 x 1.25|
|Motor||0.5 HP||1 HP||1 HP No of 2|
|Electric Heater||9 K.W||14 K.W||NA|